Makerbase - MKS Robin WiFi V1.0 ESP8266
MKS Robin WIFI is developed by Makerbase based on the ESP8266 module, used on the MKS Robin series motherboard for remote control and monitoring.
- Auto search hotspot after power-on, connect hotspot directly by the screen.
- RepetierHost/pronterface remote control instead of usb.
- With "MKS Plugin"(developed by makerbase for cura),cura remote control and transfer files(100kb/s).
- PC or mobile phone's browser remote control and transfer files.(developing...)
- With "MKS CLOUD"APP (developed by makerbase),user can control and monitor 3d printer in other city.
Please note: Locally Stocked, Available for Immediate Shipping!