AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40 Mhz IC Test Equipment
This is the AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40 Mhz IC Test Equipment sine square wave for Arduino. The module can output sine wave, square wave, two sine wave and two square-wave output.
- Frequency harmonics in the 20-30MHz, the waveform will be less and less clean.
- 70MHz low-pass filter, waveform SN than better
- Generate DA benchmark the pin (PIN12) leads, convenient to adjust the application to do the amplitude of the output waveform.
- Comparator reference input voltage generated by the variable resistor to adjust the resistance can be a different duty cycle square wave
- AD9850 to module using 125MHz active crystal, the AD9851 module 30MHZ the active crystal
- AD9850 is produced by DDS module which be most widely used in ADI
- Square Wave: 0-1MHz
- AD9850 to: 0-40MHz
- AD9851: 0-70MHz
- Size: Approx. 4.5x2.6x1.7cm
Locally Stocked. Available for Immediate Shipping!