Laser Calibration Bundle Test Pack - Lightburn Laser Testing Files
Laser test files to calibrate all the parameters of your machine and go! Compatible with all lasers that support Lightburn or Lightburn test files ( .lbrn2 & .lbrn ). With these laser cut files you will make your machine do a better job. If you are new in this world, or you are a professional but you are not getting the results you are looking for... you need this pack!
It isn’t the real product, it’s the file that you can download. No physical item will be mailed to you by post.
This file package will allow you to do a complete calibration of your machine and also may help you to:
• Calibrate your settings.
• Knowing the appropriate values for cutting or engraving a new material.
• Engrave photos or vectors with much higher quality/resolution.
• Make much more precise cuts.
• Ensure that your machine is operating at its fullest potential.
• Lengthen your laser’s life.
• Prevent time and material loss.
Digital file type(s): 2 ZIP
This Pack Includes:
• Material Test Cards for CO2 & Diode: Test card files to check the cut and engraving power of your laser machine. Valid for diode and CO2 (several versions for different machines are included) and compatible with all lasers that support Lightburn: xTool, Sculpfun, AtomStack, Ortur, OMTech, Thunder or any other lasers. Running this test will not only save you a lot of time but also a lot of wasted test material.
• Ramp Test + Rulers: The ramp test or focus test is a method to determine the optimum focal length between the laser head and the material you want to cut or engrave. Do more accurate jobs and make better use of your laser's power by properly adjusting the focal length of your machine. We include all the necessary files to obtain the focal length, as well as several rules that will help you to adjust the distance manually once you have obtained it.
• Offset Scan Calibration: Your engravings are a mess? it looks like your machine doesn't have enough resolution. We know this problem and you will be surprised when you calibrate this setting on your machine. It is something that many people who are new to the industry are not aware of and that is why their engravings are of very poor quality. Learn how to calibrate these values thanks to this article.
• Kerf Calibration + Kerf Meter: Are your cuts inaccurate? This test will solve this problem for you. We include a practical tool that will allow you to know your kerf value and calibrate it in the blink of an eye.
Please note: Your files will be emailed to you once payment is made.