APM 2.8 Flight Controller Kit + GPS Antenna + Telemetry
This is the new and latest autopilot module. Updated and increased stabiltiy control.
Some of its key features:
- Arduino Compatible
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6M module with Compass
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
- - Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
- - V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
- - Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
- - V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt down. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
- - Needle: staight or side pin.
- - Power supply: LP2985-3.3
- - Max voltage: 16V
- - Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
- - Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
- Jumper cap choose:
- - Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
- - External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.
NEO-M8N GPS Module:
A new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N,with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 1.5-2 meters, support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol and mode or more.
GPS Chip parameters:
- Receiver type 72-channel u-blox M8 engine
- GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1
- SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Galileo-ready E1B/C (NEO-M8N)
- Nav. update rate1 Single GNSS: up to 18 HZ
- Concurrent GNSS: up to 10 Hz
- Position accuracy2 2.0 m CEP
- Sensitivity2 Tracking & Nav: –167 dBm
- Cold starts: –148 dBm
- Hot starts: –156 dBm
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online
- AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3
- AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q),
- Crystal (NEO-M8M)
- RTC crystal Built-In
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra LNA for
- lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Anti jamming Active CW detection and removal. Extra
- onboard SAW band pass filter (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Supported antennas Active and passive
- Odometer Travelled distance
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N)
- Operating temp. –40° C to 85° C
- Storage temp. –40° C to 85° C (NEO-M8N/Q)
- –40° C to 105° C (NEO-M8M)
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
- Qualification according to ISO 16750
- Manufactured and fully tested in ISO/TS 16949 certified production sites
- Uses u-blox M8 chips qualified according to AEC-Q100
- Supply voltage 1.65 V to 3.6 V (NEO-M8M)
- 2.7 V to 3.6 V (NEO-M8N/Q)
- Power consumption4 23 mA @ 3.0 V (continuous)
- 5 mA @ 3.0 V Power Save Mode
- (1 Hz, GPS mode only)
- Backup Supply 1.4 to 3.6 V
- NEO-M8N-0 u-blox M8 Concurrent GNSS LCC Module,
- Timepulse Configurable 0.25 Hz to 10 MHz
- 1 x APM 2.8 Flight controller Board with Shock Absorber
- 5 x 10cm servo cables
- 1 x M8N GPS Module with Shell
- 1 x GPS Stand Holder
- 1 x APM Power Module
- 1 x Mini OSD with Shell
- 1 x 433Mhz 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit - Please specify on the order if you require the 915Mhz module.
Please confirm Availability.