Arduino CNC Shield V3
This is the Arduino CNC Shield V3. This expansion board has a driver expansion board,It can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers, and Arduino UNO. It has a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use. This package comes with the stepper drivers and heat sinks!
This shield works very well with the Arduino UNO R3 (Compatible)
We also have the Arduino CNC Shield V4 if you require the later version expansion board.
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals see https://github.com/grbl/grbl)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Please Note: Locally stocked, Available for immediate shipping!