2 Channel Angle Tilt Sensor Module 3.3V-5V - Arduino
- SW-520D high sensitive tilt sensor
- The comparator output signal waveform, clean, good, strong drive ability, more than 15mA.
- A sensitivity adjustment potentiometer
- Working voltage of 3.3V-12V
- Output mode: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Small size: 3.2cm x 1.7cm PCB
- Wide voltage comparator LM393
- From the initial state of the two output depends on the tilt sensor conduction disconnect, when turned on, the green light, the output low, tilt sensor disconnected, the green light is off, output is high;
- Inclination sensor generally in the initial state are installed in the normally open state, so that the inclination sensor is not in a working state, to prolong life;
- Default SW-520D sensor for object 90 degrees dumping detection for the other point of view, please contact treasurer;
- The output can be directly connected with the single-chip microcontroller to detect high and low, to detect the environmental point of view changed;
- The output can directly drive shop relay module, which can be composed of a control point of view of the high-power switch.
How to Setup?
Tilt Sensor Experiment
Please note: Locally Stocked, Available for Immediate Shipping!