Electron 3G Kit
The Electron 3G Kit is a tiny development kit for creating 3G cellular-connected electronics projects and products. It comes with a Particle SIM card with service in more than 100 countries worldwide.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
The Electron is a GSM-only device, and does not support CDMA networks.
Need help getting started? Visit the support guide here.
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: u-blox SARA U-series (3G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.3" (0.5" including headers)
- Particles offer : 3MB of cellular data per device/mo (additional data $0.40/MB for most countries)
- First 3 months of Device Cloud FREE ($2.99 per device/mo after)
- Device Cloud Features:
- Device Management
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Fully Managed Connectivity
- Developer Tools
- Particle Electron PCB
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery
- Taoglas Cellular Antenna
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product
Please note: Locally Stocked, Available for Immediate Shipping!