E-Series 3G Evaluation Kit 2G/3G/LTE - Global
The E Series Evaluation Kit is the best way to get started with the E Series, Particle’s product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules. The Evaluation Kit includes an E Series Evaluation Board with your choice of 2G/3G or LTE connectivity, a sample IoT sensor (temperature), and all the cellular accessories you need to build your first industrial-grade proof-of-concept on the Particle platform.
Need help getting started? Please visit the technical support guide here.
Particle’s E Series is a new family of production-grade 2G, 3G, and LTE-enabled hardware that vastly reduces the cost and complexity of deploying cellular-connected IoT solutions at scale.
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Pinout with support for 2G, 3G, LTE M1, and future-compatible for NB1
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
E Series Evaluation Board Features
The E Series Evaluation Kit contains a breakout board which provides easy access to all the pins and peripherals available on all E Series module variants. The Evaluation Board includes:
- Physical USB access for flashing and serial communications
- Li-Po battery connector for connecting external batteries
- Power barrel jack connector for external power
- MODE and RESET buttons
- Charge and status LEDs to appreciate device state at a glance
The 2G/3G E Series Evaluation board contains a soldered E310 module, which supports worldwide 2G and 3G connectivity and can be configured into a 2G only mode.
The LTE E Series Evaluation board contains a soldered E402 module, which supports LTE M1 connectivity.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Please confirm Availability.