STM32F103C8T6-ARM STM32 System Development Board
This is a core chip based on for CS32F103C8T6 ARM core board for Arduino.
- Board based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power supply circuit.
- Core board is divided into two rows leads to all the I / O port.
- SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- The use of the Mirco USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- With double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenarios to choose their own welding direction. If welding is required, please tell the owner.
- Keil can be used to compile, IAR compiler, can be downloaded through the J-Link or USART1 procedures, the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures
- Package Type: LQFP;
- Number of pins: 48;
- Kernel: Cortex-M3;
- Operating frequency: 72MHz;
- Storage resources: 64K Byte Flash, 20KByte SRAM;
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-to-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download, support for IAP.
- RT9193: 3.3V regulator chip, the maximum output of 300mA.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debug.
- Micro USB interface: power supply and USB communication, does not support the download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can be used to download the program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used in external power supply, or with other modules for common ground treatment
1 X STM32F103C8T6-ARM STM32 System Development Board
1 X Pin
Please note: Locally Stocked. Available for Immediate Shipping!