OPT101 Analog Light Intensity Module
The OPT101 is an illuminance photo-sensor that integrates a photo-diode and a specially optimized op-amp. The transparent package allows the photo-diode to have a larger sensing surface with higher sensitivity and a wide spectral response range (infrared to visible light 300nm-1000nm).
- Working voltage: 2.7 ~ 36V
- Working temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Photodiode light irradiation area: 5.2mm2
- Photocurrent: 0.45A/W (λ = 650nm)
- Output voltage ratio: 0.45V/uW
- Analog voltage output range: Vs-1.15
- Bandwidth: 14KHz
- Static power consumption: 120uA
- VCC: power supply positive pin
- -V: negative supply
- -IN: the inverting input of the internal op amp and the negative of the internal photodiode,
- Do not connect or apply feedback that is abandoned in the operation
- 1M: Internal 1MΩ feedback resistor input
- OUT: Amplifier output
- COM: Internal photodiode positive, generally connected to GND
- Note: The module does not solder the CEXT external capacitor and the REXT external resistor, leaving the pad for easy extension.
How to Setup?
1 X OPT101 Analog Light Intensity Module
Please note: Locally Stocked. Available for Immediate Shipping!