Industrial Modbus RTU 8-ch Relay Module - RS485 Bus - Multi Protection
This is an industrial 8-ch relay module controlled via RS485 bus, utilizing Modbus RTU protocol. It features embedded protection circuits such as power isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc. It also comes with an ABS enclosure.
The Modbus RTU Relay is very easy to use. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for industrial control equipments and/or applications with high communication requirement.
- Configurable device address (1~255), multi devices can be cascaded on RS485 bus
- Features flash-on, flash-off function, by passing argument to the command, it is possible to turn on the relay for a while and then close it automatically
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal
- Onboard unibody ADI magnetical isolation, allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Onboard Optocoupler isolation, prevent the relay from being interfered by high-voltage circuit
- Reverse-proof circuit, prevent the circuit from being damaged accidentally by incorrect connection
- High quality relay, contact rating: ≤10A 250VAC/30VDC
- Rail-mounted ABS plastic enclosure, easy to install, safe to use
- 3 LEDs for indicating the MCU status and signal transceiving status
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Communication interface: RS485
- Baudrate: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 128000, 256000
- Default communication format: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Relay channels: 8
- Contact form: 1NO 1NC
- Communication protocol: Standard Modbus RTU protocol
- RS485 address: 1~255
- RS485 terminal protection: 600W lightning-proof and surge-suppress, 15KV ESD protection (reserved 120R balancing resistor solder pads)
- LED indicators:
- STA: MCU indicator, keep flashing when the MCU normally working
- TXD: TX indicator, light up when sending data
- RXD: RX indicator, light up when receiving data
How to Setup?
Please Note: Locally stocked, Available for immediate shipping!