Flashforge Adventurer 3 - 3D Printer
Flashforge Adventurer 3 is a 3D printer for beginners. Due to a great balance between easy operation and great 3d prints with smooth surface and realistic textures, it is regarded as one of the best budget 3d printers for schools, families, and makers.
- Out of the box: no need for hand assembly; lightweight and minimalist 3D printer (build volume: 150*150*150 mm).
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: remove the nozzle from extruder just in one push; Stainless steel tube material; Nozzle fast heated to 200°C (392°F) in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: filament set enclosed in the machine body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection stops printing and displays remind on touch-screen interface when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present.
- Auto level 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: records 3d printing process in real-time, allows you to monitor 3d printing status through FlashCloud or PolarCloud anywhere, anytime.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: We offer an online platform for free storage of model files; you can save, share and download files at any time. Supports online slicing models and transmitting sliced files to the 3D printer.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- One spool of filament is included (250g);
- Filament compatibility: PLA/ABS. Please click here for suitable filaments
- Removable and flexible build plate: easier to remove printed objects.
- New generation, smart, light
- Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge
- Removable and flexible heated print bed; Supports bending without deformation
- 45 dB, ultra-quiet during operation
- Built-in 2 million pixel HD camera for remote monitoring
Below is a video showing you the unboxing and setup of this awesome Adventurer 3D Printer!
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Max. Build Plate Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm (15.3 x 15 x 16 in)
- Product Weight: 19.85 lbs (9 kg)
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7+, Mac OS X, Linux
Please note: Locally Stocked. Available for Immediate Shipping!