Flashforge Guider IIS - 3D Printer
The Flashforge Guider IIs, upgraded based on Guider II, is an industrial 3d printer that boasts a durable extruder for max printing of up to 300℃. It prints big 3d objects using 10+ 3d materials (Nylon, PP, etc.) with professional quality and furthest stability.
- Out of the box: pre-built 3d printer, start 3d printing after filament spool mounting and bed leveling.
- Build volume 280*250*300 mm, layer resolution 0.1-0.4 mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm, print speed 10-100 mm/s.
- 300℃ patent extruder and 120℃ heatable build bed : print PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, PA, Nylon and other industrial grade filaments. Bonus 1 spool of random filament(1000g).
- Open filament system & filament detection: compatible with most third-party FDM 1.75mm filaments. Cease printing when filament runs or interrupted.
- Resumes printing from power failure: resume 3d print from sudden power blackout, saves filament waste and increase success rate.
- 5-inch touchscreen: streamline 3d print operation, save time and strength for volume production jobs.
- Powerful yet FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic 3d model slicing features and advanced options such as editable support structures.
- Cloud printing: control multiple printers on cloud, greatly improves printing efficiency.
- Built-in camera: monitor 3d printing process remotely via WiFi and Cloud.
- Power conservation: turn off light bar to save energy, friendly for all-night printing.
- Air filter: effectively filter out fine dust produced when printing industrial 3d filament.
Here is an online review and some interesting info:
The machine comes pre-assembled as shown in the video. Please confirm Availability.